Tuesday 21 February 2012

Guess who's back

Its been awhile guys, been away putting in work on the road to university.

I've still been keeping up with the journal in the physical, so no worries really. 

Every comic I do has to be done at the end of everyday, just before bed (thats dedication for you). As for the posts, I've decided to let the story BE the story, I feel like I'm babying the audience into understanding. So no more little synopsises at the bottom of every blog.

But I can't, and I won't let a gap this big happen again. I'm currently living the Amish life living with my Gran, so access to the internet and scanners are scarce. So keeping a fluent update will be a hard task, but its one I signed up for. So, with no further ado...

...on with the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment